Restorative dentistry relates to dental procedures that focus on the restoration or repair of impaired oral structures. It encompasses everything from repairing decay with direct fillings to creating and fitting laboratory crowns and onlays for better strength and function.
Apart from having a sound base of knowledge, clincal practice is essential for a dentist to perfect these treatments and ensure the best possible result for each patient.
Pembroke Dental Education & Training are currently running a Postgraduate course in Newbridge, Co. Kildare for newly qualified graduates with 0-3 years’ experience.
Restorative Dentistry: Practical Advancement of Foundation Skills and Knowledge
If you are a newly qualified graduate with 0-3 years’ experience looking to advance and upskill in Restorative Dentistry, then this course is perfect for you!
Once you have completed this course, you will gain:
• Increased confidence in clinical technique on phantom heads under direct supervision in a small group.
• Increased knowledge of correct application and handling of restorative materials and appropriate instrumentation.
• Practical clinical tips and techniques immediately applicable to your clinical practice
• Increased understanding of evidence basis for the practice of dentistry with suggested reading list.
• Increased practice in communicating with patients to explain treatment plans and gain acceptance and informed consent.
• Opportunity to discuss and review your own cases *dependent on time
To find out more about the Pembroke Dental Education & Training Team, click here.
This course is available to all newly-qualified dental graduates, particularly those who are interested in becoming competent and confidente in offering restorative treatments to their patients.
The main objective of this course is to provide graduates with practical, hands-on teaching and quality education, alongside the opportunity to learn from an internationally-respected team of dental professionals.
To find out more about the course, including cost and location of training, please visit our website page here.